cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gallery photos not showing in searches

For the past few days or maybe over a week, whenever I do a search for items, the first 6 or so show gallery photos in the list, but then the rest are void of photos. It would make a buyer's search a nightmare trying to find something without combing through a lot of text and clicking on listings with no photos to see if it's what they are looking for. Showing are the 6th and 7th listing with photos - the rest of the list has no gallery pictures.  I cleared all cookies, cache, etc. Anyone else have this problem??

Screenshot 2018-05-26 00.11.01.png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: gallery photos not showing in searches

Just tested several different types of searches on my laptop and all gallery photos were present. I always use the latest version of Firefox. My hubby is a very knowledgable engineer/techie and says FF is the best (hates chrome, too invasive) and we have used this browser for 10 years now with no problems. Have you tried changing the # of search results per page to a lesser #?

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Just tested several different types of searches on my laptop and all gallery photos were present. I always use the latest version of Firefox. My hubby is a very knowledgable engineer/techie and says FF is the best (hates chrome, too invasive) and we have used this browser for 10 years now with no problems. Have you tried changing the # of search results per page to a lesser #?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Looks like it's the browser, but not sure whyit just started recently.  I use Vivaldi.  I went on cyberfox and it shows all the photos.  Tried putting the # of items per page to 25 (was 100) on vivaldi and it was the same missing photos.  Nuisance to need to use a different browser to search, but at least I know people can see my photos when they search 🙂  Thanks!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You are so welcome & please be sure to click the Accepted Solution so others will know this issue has been resolved.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

updated vivaldi and now it's showing pics as well 🙂

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I am having same issue using chrome browser on my android. Never had issue before.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I'm having same trouble with photos not available as of the last 3 hours.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply