cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay's mistakes hurt a lot :-(

First of all I am not someone who knows how to write very well, or dedicate poetry and so on, but I'm going to try to publish my first post here, so I better go to the point.

eBay has no idea of ​​all the damage it has caused me internally, morally and financially. unjustly canceled the one and the only best selling listing that I had. that listing was my everything, was the bread of my table, was the dedication of full time here in ebay. it took me more than a year to harvest that listing, and ebay destroyed it in a couple of minutes. :'(  since that day I suffer a lot of anxiety, stress, because I could't do anything about it. all my buyers have left. ebay canceled and closed my listing without any warning. first I received an email in which I was told that I had canceled the listing myself which it was not me. half an hour later I received a second email in which I was told that I had violated the ebay policies, which it was not true! ..immediately I called to face all guilt, which I knew very well that I had not done anything wrong. it has been a couple of weeks since this happened, and I still can not recover from it. then finally after a couple of weeks eBay has accepted that it was their fault. I feel very helpless, because ebay has sent me many emails in which they have accepted that it was their fault and not mine. ebay has continue sending me email with tips on how to be patiente so I can stand up again and put more time in my listing so I can atract all my watchers and customers again, but it is too late. 😞 I know my listing will never be the same ever again, no matter if I lower the price down. the reason I'm saying this is because last year ebay did the same. yes, last year I had a very fruitful listing, and I had a very bad experience, and after relistign it back again, it never recovered, and never sold anything ever again. I ended up removing the listing. until this day, no one ever asked me what happened with my product, and nobody ever bought from that list again. I decided to eliminate it. I believe that the reasons why ebay closed my listing was due to envy on the part of other sellers. I called ebay three days straight trying to retrieve my listing, but it was too late, and I know that once a listing has been canceled, there is nothing an agent can do to help. also on one of my last few calls, one of the customer service agents treated me very bad on one of those phone calls. 😞 in conclusion I feel very badly hurt by ebay. I hope someone can understand my comment despite my great lack of grammar.

Sincerely,

Samuel Mars

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I am so sorry for your misfortune. I think that type of thing happens all too often on these online marketplaces due to NO FAULT of the seller. What were you selling, may I ask?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi Mademelle,

Thank you for your support and condolences towards me.

My listing was a service, all my listings are based on services.

Computer engineering, electronics, among others.

This was one of eBay last emails sent to me yesterday, and I wanted to share it here:

"Dear samuel.pc,

Please accept our apologies. We mistakenly sent you an email intended only for sellers who aren’t currently meeting eBay’s minimum standards. We are truly sorry if we caused you any concern.
We value your partnership and have taken steps to ensure this will not happen again.
Thank you for selling on eBay!

Kindest regards,
Your eBay Selling Team".

Apologies like this won't bring my listing back. 😞

Sincerely,

Samuel Mars

Message 5 of 5
latest reply