Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Search not showing my item

I have a Synology diskstation for sale. http://www.ebay.com/itm/322544413888?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Currently the high bid is $26 and with shipping this comes to about $43. If I search for "Synology" and sort by "Price + ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Page loading slowly and locking up due to third party ads.

When I access ebay, it is almost impossible to navigate through any listings. When I select a listing - it is very slow to load, the page locks up, and features such as mousing over the image of the item freeze - and many more problems. In addition, ...

I did not get a message notification from a buyer

I don't know where to look to see if ebay is having technical problems sitewide. I was looking at my list of items I have for sale and I saw a message indicator on one of my listings but I had not received an email nor was the message indicator highl...

EBAY SEEMS TO BE HAVING A GENERAL BREAKDOWN

EBay seems to be breaking down again. Some features, like the "sold" page do not work. The announcements page says "No announcements." It is possible even the announcements page is down for maintenance, but this has not been announced. I tried EBay o...

I can't modify a tracking number

In a return process I can't enter the correct tracking number, ebay system says that the tracking number is already in use... yes it is, by me!!If I cant correct that tracking number I wont get the refund. Anyone knows who to contact to solve this? I...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

not receive Item

i did not receive the item i brough from usbempire. he said to resend the item for 3 times but never receiced. since the case close from ebay he doesn't respond to my masages, what can i do for that? is any way i can report him or something?

arbitrary true / false in listing title. Is this caused by active content or something else?

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Bidding-Buying/true-or-false-after-listing-name/qaq-p/27069616/jump-to/first-unread-message http://community.ebay.com/t5/Bidding-Buying/What-does-quot-false-quot-mean-on-an-item-description/m-p/27069053#M219399

message to potential buyer

I can't answer questions from potential buyer. When I try it wont alloow me to leave spaces between words. The only place it wont leave spaces between words is when I try to leave them a message. Is this happening to anyone else.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer message to seller

I can't answer questions from potential buyer. When I try it wont alloow me to leave spaces between words. The only place it wont leave spaces between words is when I try to leave them a message. Is this happening to anyone else.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

problems with old transaction reporting

May 1, 2016 I purchased a 32 gb memory kit from allizwell2k10. When installed it said 28 gb, so I just figured that windows had grabbed 4 gig. a month or so ago, I ran a softsandra scan and discovered that one of the 8 gig modules was a 4 gig. So the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors