cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account restrictions imposed by ebay for their own faulty network and poor customer service

What is with wrong with ebay and their new verification for email and phone, my $ from sales are being held by ebay and not being given to me because THEIR SYSTEM IS SCREWED UP AND DOES NOT WORK, the password i get from them DOES NOT WORK when entered. I have tried contacting them multiple times, first time i was on phone for 20 minutes and they said it would be fixed in 72 hours my account restriction would be removed but has not, 2nd time i called i got disconnected, 3rd time i am still working with them on matter and they are getting back to me saying they are still working on matter. How is this possible, that this can not be fixed already and why is my $ on hold because of this, well i will be not be selling anymore til they get this fixed and may just end up closing my account all together.Holiday season and i am losing $ because of ebay's PROBLEMS!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

account restrictions imposed by ebay for their own faulty network and poor customer service

I can't believe this is still an issue. You'd think CS would have this figured out by now. Hope this helps....

I had the same situation. After verifying more than a dozen times,  going through ebay chat support 4 times and having my payouts put on hold this was finally resolved.

Go to your personal or business information here- https://accountsettings.ebay.com/profile

Under your email address and phone number, it should say "verified". If it doesn't, edit/update/save again. If you have a landline phone, that wouldn't work for me but it did after entering a cell phone...which is ridiculous because not everyone has a cell phone.

And of course, upload a picture or scan of your license or whatever. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply