cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does eBay feel they need to provide us with links to politics.

I went into my account to track a shipment. To my surprise there is an article about Crooked Hillary. I don't care if it was about how poorly Trump has done so far this year. This is website should be concentrating on selling and buying products. There is no need to this kind of unrelated **bleep**. I can get that on any website, any TV station I turn on.

Is it because eBay is losing sales to Amazon? Then eBay should look to Amazon as a model of selling. Is it because WalMart is catching up. Then go to the Walmart website and look at their model.

Neither one adds useless onesided news articles. 

Aren't we divided enough in this country? Does this bring in revenue stream? Is there a purpuse to this at all?

My comment is eBay should dtick to it's guiding principles and concentrate on selling, not providing useless news. 

If not they will become more marginalized and Amazon and Walmart will capture more of this business. That will leave eBay for buying used products and then that leaves Craigslist.

My comment, persoanl view but eBay is been headed in the wrong direction for awhile

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Why does eBay feel they need to provide us with links to politics.

Is it on several boards now? 

In any event, the issue I posted about is resolved. There is no longer a need to start a thread about it. 

I am not what you think I am. You are what you think I am.
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Why does eBay feel they need to provide us with links to politics.

eBay does sell ad space to Google. What Google places in that ad space....

Even so, act as Hidy-Hoo suggests.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 17 of 17
latest reply