cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Creating a Sell Similar Listing I Get 3 to 4 Drafts of the Same Listing

This has been happening for the past week or so since I was railroaded into this GARBAGE new ALL SELLING page. I "Sell Similar" and post the listing. Then after I have done 30 to 40 listings and I close out and go back into the All Selling page and there are over 100 drafts. Usually 3 or 4 of the same listing despite the fact that I have submitted the listing and it is already live.  This could cause some major Out Of Stock issues if I would allow those listings to go active. Is anyone else out there having this issue? I'm sure its just another one of eBay's patented glitches, especially since they just rolled out this new hot garbage All Selling page. I'm not even going to bother calling their worthless Customer Service hotline. Why wait for hours only to have the rep read off a script and can't solve the problem anyways. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

When Creating a Sell Similar Listing I Get 3 to 4 Drafts of the Same Listing

I'm getting the same thing except I'm getting 4 to 40 duplicates in my draft folder. I reported it and as usual, i've heard absolutely NOTHING! As with most technical issues with my account, once I hear  "its been submitted to the tech team" it means that I will never hear about it ever again . NO CALL, NO EMAIL, SILENCE. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply