cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We've Streamlined this page to optimize your experience....Ummm, NO!

So I have a store with 23,000 items listed.  Each day, I go in and end items that haven't done well so they don't get relisted and change prices.  I also "list around" other items so that similar items can stay together.  I went in to add something and to check my active listings--and I can't see them all.  I can't see any of them and get this notice:   "We've streamlined this page to optimize your experience based on the large number of listings you have" and then tells me to  "Use the search option to see your listings."  

How is that supposed to work for me?!   How do I know which items are getting ready to be turned over into GTC, or see if I have a space to add new items.  I've tried refreshing the page, I've tried opening a new tab, and still get this message.  This is ridiculous.  I had no issue with "my experience" but now I definitely do.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: We've Streamlined this page to optimize your experience....Ummm, NO!

Yep. It's completely broken now. The quick filters are gone also (to show items with offers, items you can send offers to, items missing specifics, etc). And no way to filter on auction vs fixed price. It's completely unusable now. In order to respond to offers we have to find the email that ebay sends notifying us of the other. Was fine yesterday..

Message 2 of 3
latest reply