cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch list lag and bouncing back to top after deleting item

Every time I go to eBay on my watch list there is about a 5 second lag, and now you changed something because when I delete an item the page freezes then boucnes me back up to the top of the list which is a HUGE waste of tiem and and annoyng. I do not want to go back to the top of the list and scroll back down my 200 item list, what is this **bleep**? change it back to keep my place.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Watch list lag and bouncing back to top after deleting item

Now there is search LAG on top of the Watch List LAG taking even longer at 5 seconds to load!! Stop running so many stupid ads and get some customer service ! eBay is getting slower and uglier by the day! Whoever did these changes needs to be canned!

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

2 years later and I'm still having watch list problems. Every couple months I try again to no avail. I cannot delete ended listings so I cannot watch anything else. It either says sorry try again later or I delete something and the items come right back. So weary of it.

Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
~Charlie Chaplin~
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

@chaplinssmile 

I cannot delete ended listings so I cannot watch anything else. It either says sorry try again later or I delete something and the items come right back.

Are you able to delete items from your watch list one-at-a-time using the list on the Summary page?

How about if you go to an individual item page from the watch list, and try to delete it using the "Remove" link at the top of the item page in the blue band?

If you have the app, are you able to "unwatch" items that way?

If the oldest ended items on your watch list are "stuck", try removing recently ended items first. Or else try moving some current listings to another list.

I have noticed that the watch list can act up when it has more than 200 items, particularly when trying to delete multiple items at once. If you can get back down below that number, it should behave more reliably.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply