cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WTH... Impressions just fell off the cliff last within the last two days

I currently have a standard promoted listing campaign that is set for continuous (no end date).  Anyone have similar results?performance.jpg

A computer app is a reflection of its creator. Show me a robust computer app and I will show you an intelligent programmer.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I just checked mine, and they were up, but only 2 sales. I broke my ankle and have been out of the loop the last 6 days. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yup, same. This is like a roller coaster and I want off. PLEASE fix the site and STOP messing with things. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Update (No Problems).  As it turns out, these promoted impression stats are updated in (almost) real time.  Impressions really didn't start to pickup for me until around 3p est. Same for today 12/6.  How do I read into this?  Hard to understand because overall impression traffic stats are not real time, but were normal as reported the next day.  So, does not mean most come on to the platform in the afternoon?

A computer app is a reflection of its creator. Show me a robust computer app and I will show you an intelligent programmer.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply