cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted Draft Promotion/It's not you it's us/Server glitches/Offers to watchers

Server Error / Something Went Wrong / It's Not You It's Us

Since past August I am experiencing many issues with my account and sales are drowning and drowning. Impressions are way down even promoting at 12% and more, using mark down, coupons, newsletter and other Ebay tools.

I have called in many times... chatted many times (25-30).... it looks like no one at Ebay can help getting things fixed. I would like to get back when my store was going well.  Every time the site gets "updated" or changed things gets worst.

Since 2 weeks I am experiencing these issues :

In the promotion section section, there is some drafts appearing and it's not me that has created those drafts. Like a draft called : free shipping appeared without me creating it !! this is none sense !! and this is just one example.... Other draft called : buy more get 20% also appear (not me creating it). This is NOT normal.

Also, I have items that have been delivered that appears in my sold items asking for me to ship them !

I am sending sending offers to watchers on a daily basis.... none are coming back with a sale..... 

I used to received many offers a days.... now... nothing..... something is off.  Not to mention the : it's not you it's us appearing on my screen very often or : Server issues.

I am tired of calling at Ebay to hear it's the economy.... NO it's not just that .... I am experiencing issues and it's like no one is listening.... big deception that no one is taking care of it.  My graphics and metrics does not lie.

This needs a fix.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0