cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to revise cost of an item and or cost of shipping and now doing the same on new listings too.

I have been having a problem going on about three weeks now and now it is doing the same on new listings where it won't save the cost of the item and the cost of shipping I have contacted support both by phone and chat multiple times. I am not sure what to do next  I cannot list and I cannot revise my items and now it is doing the same on new listings where it won't save the cost of the item and the cost of shipping

This is on a PC.

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Unable to revise cost of an item and or cost of shipping and now doing the same on new listings too.

Update,

Today Feb 11, 2024 I was able to revise the prices on 4 listings and able to get the price to save on draft. as of 9:10 Pm PT. Feb 11, 2024. I am now no longer able to revise Jack and back to square one.

Thank you.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

What browser and what version of that browser are you using @lbnproductions ?

Can you duplicate the issue with another browser?

What OS and what version of that OS are you using?

Are you using the quick listing tool or the business listing tool?

When you try to enter shipping and it doesn't save the data, scroll to the top of the listing form - do you see an error message saying the quick listing tool does not support business policies?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Microsoft Edge Version 121.0.2277.112 (Official build) (64-bit)

Windows 10 Home

22H2

Are you using the quick listing tool or the business listing tool? Don't Know

When you try to enter shipping and it doesn't save the data, scroll to the top of the listing form - do you see an error message saying the quick listing tool does not support business policies? No this has happened  only when trying to change the price of an item  it will give a no price selected error but. That is intermittent most of the time there is nothing when I revise and click done the price of the item that I changed reverts back to the price the item was before I changed it. Thanks

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Two suggestions:

1. Use a different browser. See if the issue persists.

2. At the top right of the listing form, if you see an option to switch to the business tool, do it.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I switched over to google chrome was able to poat for about two hours before it started doing the same thing again, out of curosity I shut off my virus protection, I'm not sure why I think I was just grasping at straws but in doing this I was able to Revise and Post new listings. Long story short what I found was that both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge added extensions from my Virus security. since removing the extensions I have no other problems.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

OK great to hear you solved it. Checking for browser extensions was going to be my next suggestion.

GLORIOUS!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply