cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to list any item on ebay today

Sigle listing:  Category:   Any.... I tried all of them to see if the system kicks in.  Nothing.   I check every two hours thinking maybe eBay is having an issue with the system and so far, the same. Unable to list  items on ebay so far today. 

When you click a catagory.. let's say collectibles.... it should bring up a sub-catagory... Well it does not.  It just stays...  and nothing happens. 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to list any item on ebay today

Anonymous
Not applicable

@deborasatticstore wrote:

Sigle listing:  Category:   Any.... I tried all of them to see if the system kicks in.  Nothing.   I check every two hours thinking maybe eBay is having an issue with the system and so far, the same. Unable to list  items on ebay so far today. 

When you click a catagory.. let's say collectibles.... it should bring up a sub-catagory... Well it does not.  It just stays...  and nothing happens. 

Hi @deborasatticstore, I tested this out on one of your drafts and was able to change the category without an error. Can you double check that you are still running into this and let me know what steps you take so I can recreate the problem on my end? I'll be happy to get any outstanding issues to our tech teams with more details!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

your not alone, I can ONLY list in the category selected FOR ME! and I can't add a 2nd category if I so choose to pay the listing upgrade fee--being blocked from doing so!!

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Just spoke to a nice gentleman in eBay.  He couldn't open the sub-category either.   Sounds like a glitch.  

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Not only that.    Say you finally got in the page to list your item  so. you changed your mind in  the category you wanted listing under..... so you click " Change Category"  ... Nothing happens. . If you click any  category of your chooseing it just stays there. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Either can i
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Well that's not good.  I hope our customers can see our listings ... 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@Anonymous

want to look at this? a number of these complaints, concerning the browse category function on the listing form.    I haven't verified....

For those that are having problems with this......just a thought, but if you have an item with the category you want to use, you could try using "sell similar".

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Good point but if you want to add a second category in that same listing you can't the browser won't let you. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@deborasatticstore wrote:

Hi @deborasatticstore, I tested this out on one of your drafts and was able to change the category without an error. Can you double check that you are still running into this and let me know what steps you take so I can recreate the problem on my end? I'll be happy to get any outstanding issues to our tech teams with more details!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Cant relist or revise any item. I can using turbolister still but otherwise the ebay site is useless for putting up new stuff or revisions. Also my ebay active showing all messed up pictures...site is glitching out hard. 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Ok I click help solutions,  it was solved with in 6-8 hours after I made the call to ebay.  The representative refered this to upper managment.  Happy all is good now.  That was one of the strangest things heppen to me on eBay.  In my top 5. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply