cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Ship Items From eBay

I began experiencing issues with being unable to ship items on July 20.  There are two different error responses given. This page does not exist and no carrier options are found. I checked the status board and there was nothing indicating eBay was having any issues. I contacted customer support who added me to a trouble ticket that had been previously opened. As of today July 21 the issue is still occurring.  I've also attempted to troubleshoot on my end. I have used Safari and Firefox browsers. Singed out of my account and back in. Cleare cache and the issue still exists. Today I tried to reach an agent to see if there was something wrong with my account or see if this was on eBay's side and now the button to have eBay contact me is gone. Hoping someone from eBay sees this and can assist.  In the meantime, I will continue to ship offsite and manually add in tracking. It would be helpful to update the status board if this is an issue on eBay's side. Thanks.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Unable To Ship Items From eBay

same issue

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

If you are able to purchase and print postage using a private or incognito browser window, try clearing your cache again in the original browser.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Can-t-print-shipping-labels/td-p/33085482

Some users seem to be having results using the "bulk" print option.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Im having same issue, was able to print a couple  labels, but than it says unable too load prices too pay for the label.  I talked too someone  who said there is an issue & are trying to fix it but is still not working.  

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Same issue for me.  I really hope I do not get hit with late shipments due to an Ebay issue.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

same issue here on both of my accounts says payment options are unable to load, not the first time either, had this trouble quite a few times the last few months so obviously ebay doesnt know how to fix it but this is first time it has affected both accounts and usually its fixed in a few hours but been 24 hours now so our great technology company doesnt really know its technology very good it seems.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Just an update. Yesterday I was able to print one label and then nothing else. I assume it's on their end and they are trying to fix. Today the button to purchase labels is still grayed out for packages. When I attempt to purchase a standard envelope the button is active "in blue" but does nothing. Just updating here so eBay can see. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Same I printed one this morning than went to make another and getting the error messages.  So it's them.  Hope they fix it soon.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Same issue for me. I have two accounts, one works fine and the other has the same problem.  The only way to create label is thru PayPal/Ship Station.  In some cases, it will allow me to create label but not reprinting labels.  When this happens I void the label and attempt to create and print another.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Same issue. However, I was able to purchase a label this morning but the format was completely wrong and I was unable to print it using my thermal printer, I don't see any option of changing the format back to what it's supposed to be? Now I have to take it to the Post office and hope they can print it off for me as I don't have a traditional printer set up with my eBay business. I did call CS and they put my name on the ticket, she said that they're having these issues because of the latest update. I wish there was more communication regarding the multitude of technical issues going on so we wouldn't have to keep bothering the CS agents. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply