cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to send invoice and Recieving "There is some technical error, please try after sometime"

I am trying to send a buyer an invoice (need to remove shipping charges) so that he can pay. When I click on "send invoice" I receive the error  "There is some technical error, please try after sometime." The issue has persisted for about an hour.  

Does anyone know if this is an issue on my end or with the ebay site?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Trying to send invoice and Recieving "There is some technical error, please try after some

We are having the same issue ........................

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Re: Trying to send invoice and Recieving "There is some technical error, please try after some

ditto - guess we have to be patient
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Me too. Looks like an ebay problem.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

It's not you. It's ebay. Hopefully someone that can fix it will read this post.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

brian@ebay tyler@ebay ping.  multiple posts regarding this issue.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@dtexley3 wrote:

brian@ebay tyler@ebay ping.  multiple posts regarding this issue.

Hi @dtexley3, from what I'm seeing it looks like this issue cleared up early this morning. If you see any new reports then please let me know! 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks Brian.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 8 of 8
latest reply