cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to look through any sellers store not working today with any browser

a.JPGI`ve been trying all morning to find several items from different sellers. When I click to go to the next page I get an error. I`ve tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge. All three produce the same type errors. Note to ebay: fix your website....it`s broken again. Please don`t tell me that hiring a top notch tech team cost more than the sales you lose over your site being broken all the time because I`m not buying it. Shown above is a screenshot of the error I get on Firefox. I`m getting similar errors from Edge and Chrome.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Not the only glitch going on....

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

yes... we're having the same problem.  When we attempt to search for any product or listing on eBay.... we get the same result.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

We finally reported the issue to Customer Support as it didn't appear that the eBay team was responding to these various messages.

They reported that the issue had not been previously reported ... so the rep was going to report the issue to their tech team.

We also confirmed that when searching from the home page... the general "search" bar seems to work fine.  However, when trying to use the "Advanced Search" bar (including "find item", "by seller", and "by item number")... it is still not functioning at all.  Down Detector also reports this as a nationwide problem for the past hour.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Error message when trying to look at solds.

033.JPG

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

They fixed the signin issue from a couple days ago so they needed something to replace that error. 🙄

Message 6 of 6
latest reply