cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions showing up on PayPal but no history in my eBay

I have had serval transactions today come through on PayPal. When I went to my eBay to create shipping labels there was no record found. I cannot even contact the buyer because I have no contact information due to not showing up on eBay. All I have is a name of a person who sent the money to m I cannot even contact the buyer because I have no contact information due to not showing up on eBay. All I have is a name of a person via PayPal.  What’s going on is anyone else having this issue!  I made 2 calls to eBay and  both people I talk to said all I can do is wait. 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

So you won’t you be out the Paypal fees now on that refunded transaction?  

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

This issue doesn't appear to be getting sorted. I purchased 4 items, all 4 have been paid for yet neither eBay or the sellers have any record of it. I'm the one doing all the chasing, emailing sellers, speaking to my bank. EBay haven't been any help, just keep telling me it's not their problem but a payment issue. My argument is as bought through them they have some responsibility for the fact they have no record of these purchases. Seems to me they can't be bothered to look into things. My sellers state there is nothing they can do without a reference/item number attached to the transaction. They have my money but apparently my orders don't exist..... Confused or what. Having to request charge back through my bank. Not happy ebay sorry. 

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

claar5737  contact the seller and tell them to look inside their PayPal account. They can print shipping directly from PayPal. That’s how I did it! I got a PayPal notification saying that I had  received payment  but eBay had no record of it. I had the money so I went to PayPal and printed the shipping from there. eBay still has no record of the  transactions but my customers have the product.  Everyone is happy and eBay lost out on their seller fee!   Good luck! 

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

We have also been experiencing this exact issue.  Between yesterday and today, I have spoken with both Paypal and eBay and they are aware of the issue(s), but as of about 3:00pm today there has not been an update according to the eBay rep.

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

We had two payment in PayPal I found that had not shipped from 9/30. Looks like that was the only day it happened on so if you sort your PayPal payments and see which ones have or have not shipped you will be able to narrow it down.  

I called eBay about it and the rep didn't seem the least concerned about it since it was PayPal issue.  I wondered how eBay's buyers feel about paying something on their site and no record of it can be found.  eBay's excuse is its PayPal's fault ?   Pretty sorry excuse since PayPal payment data shows eBay user id, item number, title...just like any other eBay / PayPal transaction which the user had to be logged in to eBay to make the transaction. Hmmm

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

As a buyer I can tell you how I feel. Mendelsons were not the seller, so this is not directed to you, only Ebay and Paypal. Ebay cancelled my order because of no payment even though Paypal transaction was successful. Ebay wanted me to pay again. After opening a dispute with Paypal it was denied, saying it "did not meet the requirements for a dispute". I appealed the decision and sent a copy of the cancellation page from Ebay asking for repayment. Paypal again denied the appeal with the same reason. And now the seller is delisted on Ebay. So I suppose I can list a truckload of gold bars on Ebay and get paid by Paypal and never have to send anything because of no order number. What a scam! These two companies can't get their computers to work correctly and then customer service is broken even worse, especially at Paypal. For now, Ebay is "supposed" to give me a credit, but I learned my lesson, Paypay is NOT your pal. I ordered the item from Amazon.

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

I have the exact same problem. 

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

I received the same email from Paypal today.
Message 23 of 23
latest reply