cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This site can’t be reached community.ebay.com took too long to respond. Another ongoing problem!

This site can’t be reached community.ebay.com took too long to respond  AND the constant requirement to Sign-in.   What in the world is going on?  This is unbelievable.  

Can someone reach out to eBay to help me get these issues fixed.   Thank you in advance. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This site can’t be reached community.ebay.com took too long to respond. Another ongoing problem!

What helped me with this a while back was to reset my modem BUT instead of just unplugging or shutting off the modem with the on/off button, I unplugged the coaxial cable from the modem as well. I was skeptical when a support tech told me to do that (no one had ever told me to do it before), but doing that additional step made all the difference.

(The support tech was from Comcast not eBay, just to clarify)

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm just getting the constant sign in thing on the boards & with My Ebay.

It's annoying.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@getitright1234 wrote:

This site can’t be reached community.ebay.com took too long to respond . . .

That's usually indicative of a problem on your end, not eBay's. Do a Google search for something like "this site took too long to respond" to help you find some ideas on how to resolve it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply