cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Techinical problem

I am having big trouble with the ebay site today with glitches and freeze ups..other sites are fine, anybody else??

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Techinical problem

I tried searching for a mouthwash that I buy here. Got zero results as usual BUT this time in similar items you might like I got results like a human hair glue on pelt from China! I'm not kidding. Search is psycho today.
=================================================
Search for Anything. 0 results.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

My sold items are not in order by date, they seem to be sorted by item number instead???

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I tried searching for a mouthwash that I buy here. Got zero results as usual BUT this time in similar items you might like I got results like a human hair glue on pelt from China! I'm not kidding. Search is psycho today.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

LOL, they must be doing some kind of upgrades or something??

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Since the Spring update in March things have been bad for sales for many sellers. So now they are rolling out a Summer update that has totally messed up the site. There is literally a new glitch every day and the old ones are never fixed.
That's what makes so many people angry and frustrated with this site. They don't fix old problems. New ones pile on. And no where is there any announcement of the issues. Look at how many threads there are about the best offer function. From the looks of things it's hitting many sellers. I don't know anymore.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't accept an offer on an item. That system is currently working, at least not for me!  WHAT THE???? How rediculous is that!!!!! And I refuse to call and get the "run around" and around and around and around and around and around....I'm sure many Sellers know EXACTLY what I mean!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Disregard it was a setting

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

lol

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't accept an offer on an item. That system is currently working, at least not for me!  WHAT THE???? How rediculous is that!!!!! And I refuse to call and get the "run around" and around and around and around and around and around....I'm sure many Sellers know EXACTLY what I mean!

Click on the box on lower left........that should take you to a page to respond to offers.

alan@ebay

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I am having a problem today with screen freezing or, worse, switching all the way to the bottom to ads...it appears that every time an ad loads or changes - it snaps the screen away from the item I am viewing

Message 10 of 10
latest reply