cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sooooo, I've had all of my 300+ lisings removed.

I have opened two accounts in last year. sort of learned the ropes on one, then opened a clean slate so to speak since first account had 25 sales 2 bad reviews and i left it in good standings. Not used since. 

Now 8 months, later I recieve limited listings and sales in new account. I called and was told might be because of old account. The ask for ID and proof of purchase on my items. I sent what I had. Today they removed all listings from newer account and I am out of business for now. They just sent a simple email telling ma all listings have been removed. ( Nice )

I would understand if i had complants or bad reviews, but I have 800+ transactions, almost 400 positive feedback, 2 negative ones and strong sales last 7-8 months.  A lot of use work very hard to maintain our business. 

Just not right. 

Signed

FUSTRATED

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sooooo, I've had all of my 300+ lisings removed.

There has got to be more to this story... ebays not gonna just pull listings “just because” .. there had to be unresolved issues or a restriction or repeatitive violation on one of the accounts if not both. What were the negs for ? Are you a dropshipper? Any issues with your paypal? Are the items counterfeit or probibited? 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Perhaps Ebay saw it as using multiple accounts to avoid ebay listing fee's. There are sellers who use multiple accounts so that after they use up all their free listings in one account they move to the next account and list in that account till it also has no more free listings for the month.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@dmosttoys wrote:

I have opened two accounts in last year. sort of learned the ropes on one, then opened a clean slate so to speak since first account had 25 sales 2 bad reviews and i left it in good standings. Not used since. 

Now 8 months, later I recieve limited listings and sales in new account. I called and was told might be because of old account.  ...

I think you answered your own question, right there.

2 "bad reviews" out of 25 sales is not very good seller performance. What was the actual defect rate and seller rating on that account? If you mean you had 2 negative feedbacks, they are not even counted against seller performance. However, if you had defects from at least 5 different buyers who may or may not have left feedback, then you would have been well over the allowed defect rate to put you into "below standard" seller rating. This would cause restriction and increased FVF, if not a suspension.

You're not allowed to open a new account to get around restrictions or suspensions on a different account. It sounds like the connection was fairly well hidden, if it took them 7-8 months to make the connection. They usually take action on associated accounts more quickly than that.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply