cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show/Hide settings no longer honored on my saved feed page on PC

Anyone help me with my show/Hide settings no longer being used to filter my saved feed page? Been like this for weeks now.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm seeing the same problem @stevejuststeve. It annoyed me so much that I removed half a dozen sellers from my saved sellers list last month.

Hey devon@ebay - is there an open tech ticket on this? Referring to the feed page, eBay is ignoring our settings on what to show/hide: https://www.ebay.com/feed

Edit: In addition - every time I go to that page the search bar is stuck in the down position showing me a list of recent searches, saved searches and saved sellers. This is really annoying. Is it an intended design change or another error?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

I'm seeing the same problem @stevejuststeve. It annoyed me so much that I removed half a dozen sellers from my saved sellers list last month.

Hey devon@ebay - is there an open tech ticket on this? Referring to the feed page, eBay is ignoring our settings on what to show/hide: https://www.ebay.com/feed

Edit: In addition - every time I go to that page the search bar is stuck in the down position showing me a list of recent searches, saved searches and saved sellers. This is really annoying. Is it an intended design change or another error?

Hey @wastingtime101! I do not see any open tickets on this issues but I can go ahead and have ticket created on my end for this. Also if yourself or anyone else is running into this same issue I recommend reaching out to customer support to have a ticket created under there account. This will help provide examples and if there are multiple people reporting the same thing, it will help bump this as a higher priority. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Any reason you don't create a ticket for me Devon?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply