cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Hub - Manage orders awaiting shipment page - Total $$$ shown above the list is incorrect

Hi velvet@ebay 

Seller Hub - Manage orders awaiting shipment page - Total $$$ shown above the list is incorrect

I first began noticing this about two weeks ago. Is this a known issue that the tech team is working on?

inceptions_0-1652027549357.png

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Seller Hub - Manage orders awaiting shipment page - Total $$$ shown above the list is incorrect

@inceptions wrote:

Hi velvet@ebay 

I first began noticing this about two weeks ago. Is this a known issue that the tech team is working on?

Hi @inceptions! I added up your Awaiting shipment sales and also got a different amount. I've reached out to the Seller Hub team and I'll see what I can find out. Thanks! 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Seller Hub - Manage orders awaiting shipment page - Total $$$ shown above the list is incorrect

@inceptions wrote:

Hi velvet@ebay 

Hey @inceptions! I've heard back that they were able to replicate this as well and are looking into a fix. Thanks for the report!!!

Velvet,
eBay
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Same here. Also, when I receive a message/ question, I try to answer but it states that it is over 90 days old!!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Anyone figured out the solution? 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply