cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales

Listed an item - received demand for fees. Put new credit card on as form of payment.  Attempted payment 3 times. My credit card company say this was actioned x3 but amount listed was zero. 

Two people showed an interest in item. Repeatedly tried to reply. System showed that message had been sent but response not showing in my messages and copy not forwarded to my email account.

Sent a message to eBay customer support re the matter and received a poorly worded response which I was then unable to respond to.

Have been in touch withbmy credit card company and blocked it. Have also withdrawn my item for sale.

Finding this level of interference a bit scary as ebay holds a lot of personal data fir a lot of people. If there has been a security breach surely they have a duty ofncare to their customers to inform them.....?

Anyone else having these issues?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sales

Was this your first listing on eBay? Had you signed up with Managed Payments and any other eBay requirements for sellers? 

Not sure I understand "this level of interference".  It's eBay's site.  They can legally "interfere" pretty much all they want.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

No, not my first listing.

'This level of interference' relates to payment for fees not taken I.e. zero recorded on request for funds like they were waiting for that 10th time when you have to out in your pin. Also, not getting messages from those interested in the item or eventually, my replies not being recieved. 

Have never had issues before, but it has been a while since I last posted an item for sale.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

What device are you using? 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply