cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale today was notified from PayPal but no sale shown on EBAY

Hi I had a sale this mourning . I was paid got a notice from PayPal .. went to PayPal money was there  

not showing up at all on eBay. 

Never had this issue before. I guess I’ve got the funds I will go ahead and ship?? 

Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: Sale today was notified from PayPal but no sale shown on EBAY

Me too. I see PayPal has received the money but Ebay still shows the item needs to be paid for. Hope they hurry and fix this. I have items selling tonight that I would like to ship out!
Message 16 of 53
latest reply

I am waiting to ship my item that I sold this morning. I notified my buyer that Ebay has something broken on their end and I hope it's fixed soon. I hope they will have this fixed by the end of the day.
Message 17 of 53
latest reply

I called Ebay, they said there are issues, no promise on notifying us when it is solved, said to use Paypal shipping to ship it, and we have to unlist or end the items ourselves. No FVF will be charged. So, watch Paypal for your orders, I guess.

Message 18 of 53
latest reply

had a good customer order two items. both showed in paypal but only one showed my on sellers page. only received email for the one that showed on sellers page. printed a label thru. paypal for that one & marked the one on the sellers page as shipped & added tracking from the other. shipping both together. also, ended item of the one not on sellers page as it still showed as active....at least a good customer will get his items asap. hoping I did not mess up toooooo badly.

Message 19 of 53
latest reply

Same issue happening here. I had a sale today and received notification from Paypal but nothing from ebay. Nothing is showing as sold on my ebay sold page. Money was there and which item was purchased so I used paypal shipping to get it out to them. I saved the tracking number, just in case I need to manually enter it when/if ebay gets things together again.

Message 20 of 53
latest reply

Hi!  I just spoke to Ebay.  It's a bit frustrating as they said there is nothing Ebay can do as this is a Paypal issue.

They advised me to mail out the item that was purchased since I received a Paypal payment notification.  They said to use Paypal's shipping.

I told them I "ended" the listing on Ebay since it was still active, despite get a payment notification from Paypal.  The Ebay rep said I should not have "ended" the active listing.  I asked why, because I was concerned another buyer would buy the same item. 

The Ebay rep said Ebay would need that listing to eventually "match" with the Paypal sold completed transaction.  So confusing! 

Message 21 of 53
latest reply

I made a purchase today and was notified that PayPal paid it but Ebay has not shown the sale in 'purchase history' nothing is there. I'm assuming it's a glitch on both purchaser and seller end. I hope Ebay comes with answer soon. 

Message 22 of 53
latest reply

I worry about this because I bought something this afternoon and it doesn't show in my Ebay, but it shows up in my PayPal that they sent the funds already.
Message 23 of 53
latest reply

9/30/2019 Afternoon - Same Issue With My Account.  Very Concerning.

Message 24 of 53
latest reply

I just spoke to Ebay, they told me (even though I have proof of the payment) that they did not see where I had purchased anything today. They asked for an Item# which I gave to them. They also asked me if I had ordered under a different name. They ultimately referred me to PayPal.  I just got off the phone with PayPal, they told me that they are going to try to reach the Seller because they see where I made a purchase, verified with me the item on top of Item # and all relating information I could provide them. Now I am in limbo waiting for the seller to confirm that I have paid. I believe that the seller may be just as confused as everyone else!!! PayPal did tell me that if they did not hear from the seller they would place the $ on HOLD until a resolution was reached. Hope this helps.  Waiting period for this can take up to 20 days. 

Message 25 of 53
latest reply

I had one order that showed sold on ebay side but no payment on paypal. Then I had a sale later today that showed paid on paypal but still showed active on ebay side. I'm an inexperienced seller and this is confusing the hell out of me. I ended the listing that showed still active on ebay but that has caused it's own issues. Hope ebay fixes this glitch soon cause it's too stressful for me...
Message 26 of 53
latest reply

Hi, I experienced the same problem today as of this post... I was told to contact the buyer etc. How ever just know there is some type of communication or syncing issue between PP and eBay!  Hopefully this will be resolved soon!

Message 27 of 53
latest reply

YES! This is what I'm afraid of. I purchased an item, and I know that the Seller doesn't want (or at least I hope) these issues. PayPal had to do a dispute with the Seller because of this issue. I am so confused.... Ebay isn't much help either.
Message 28 of 53
latest reply

Have you had any updates

Message 29 of 53
latest reply

Just to clarify, with my speaking to PayPal and Ebay... Ebay is the one at fault here. PayPal has had no issues sending payments out. I hope it is resolved soon. 

Message 30 of 53
latest reply