cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale today was notified from PayPal but no sale shown on EBAY

Hi I had a sale this mourning . I was paid got a notice from PayPal .. went to PayPal money was there  

not showing up at all on eBay. 

Never had this issue before. I guess I’ve got the funds I will go ahead and ship?? 

Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: Sale today was notified from PayPal but no sale shown on EBAY

I've noticed the same thing. The last several items I've sold within the past 10 days are not showing up under Summary or "SOLD" but I've been paid for them via paypal so I shipped. I called ebay last week and was told that this is a glitch they are working on.  I hope they fix this soon.

Message 2 of 53
latest reply

This sounds like a "Major Glitch" that will impact Sellers, Buyers and eBay in a very negative way. 

If Sellers are not being informed their item sold, then ...

• They won't ship it.
  • The Buyer won't receive it.
  • They may ship it late (if they see it was sold on PayPal).
  • The Buyer will receive it late.
  • The Seller may get a defect on their account.

I would call eBay to make sure they have an "open ticket" for this, so it can be resolved quickly.

Message 3 of 53
latest reply

Also happened to me this morning. Since paypal said paid, I shipped. Another person said eBay reported a glitch. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

Message 4 of 53
latest reply

I agree with you.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 53
latest reply

You are right about the Open Ticket. I called again today and the rep said my "bug ticket" was not submitted last week and she sent it in today.  Sounds like they are not really working on this "glitch" unless a seller reports it.  Sounds like they are only "fixing" the accounts that have been reported.  At least, so far. 

Message 6 of 53
latest reply

Same here . Money in paypal so items sent. 

Message 7 of 53
latest reply

@bobby2315 wrote:

Hi I had a sale this mourning . I was paid got a notice from PayPal .. went to PayPal money was there  

not showing up at all on eBay. 

Never had this issue before. I guess I’ve got the funds I will go ahead and ship?? 

We have a similar but different problem, with item sold and marked paid for on eBay, but no money received in PayPal, and no confirmation of payment on PP. Apparently some sort of communication problem between eBay and PayPal.

Also had a UPID item paid for, and those funds also not showing up on PP, and in that case, the eBay item has this notice, 'Payment initiated and is being processed by PayPal', and that item is still marked 'Awaiting Payment'.

Hope this is resolved quickly.

Message 8 of 53
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well , I checked my paypal , No sale . Been about 16 days for me without a sale, But will keep checking Paypal, Ya never know, Hope they fix it soon!

Message 9 of 53
latest reply

It still hasn't been fixed though they are aware of the problem..pull your finger out eBay!!

Message 10 of 53
latest reply

encountering same issue.  

Message 11 of 53
latest reply

The system status page on eBay shows "Checkout" and "Buy it Now" are both experiencing outages. Get real time updates here https://www.ebay.com/sts

Message 12 of 53
latest reply

This happened to me this morning also.

Message 13 of 53
latest reply

I am also having this problem with one item this morning. Received money in Paypal, but the item is still listed as "active" on eBay. (Interestingly when I look at the iPhone app, the item is still under active listings, but says "this item is out of stock.")

To everyone who has this problem: Will you go ahead and ship your item? Or will you wait and hope eBay fixes the issue soon?

Message 14 of 53
latest reply

just noticed one. so we SHOULD mark as sold & ship thru. paypal???

Message 15 of 53
latest reply