cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running into potential Automatic Payment Method bug where even if the payment is valid I cant use it

This is my first time on this site to sell an item in years, and when I went to post my listing I get this message, "Due to your invoice payment history, we require you to have an automatic payment method on file. Please click here to place a payment method on file." - I go through the help page and learn that it's not so bad to add a automatic payment method you just have to go to payments, add a payment option and then hit the manage button to set it as the automatic payment method. HOWEVER, none of the 3 accounts I have added show up with the manage button. These are accounts that I know are not expired and have money in them or are a credit card. I just don't understand and would love any help.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Running into potential Automatic Payment Method bug where even if the payment is valid I cant use it

@machambe_0 

this is a double post already answered under 'ask a mentor'

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You can only use a bank account for payments. You can't use a credit card. You need a bank account for payments (checking, savings.) You can use a credit card for purchases.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply