cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted Account

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I recently went to transfer my funds, but it said that my account had been restricted? So I checked me emails AND messages to find nothing about this at all. There were no warnings, nothing about restrictions or suspensions were ever sent to me. I have a fair amount of money now that I can’t access, and this is starting to worry me because the over the phone service for Ebay was not much help either. If you see this or can help, please let me know🙏🏽

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Restricted Account

I would guess it is the negative FB and only sale this year.

Looks like eBay refunded your buyer for you.

Not sure there is any money waiting for you either since eBay would have taken that to make the buyer whole.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Restricted Account

It looks like you are in Management payments, so there would be no going to paypal to transfer funds....  now, they would be transferred automatically to your bank account once ebay had cleared it.......

As said, looks like the mountain bike was refunded......so not sure why you think there are funds owed to you. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Restricted Account

@dhbookds wrote:

It looks like you are in Management payments, so there would be no going to paypal to transfer funds....  now, they would be transferred automatically to your bank account once ebay had cleared it.......

As said, looks like the mountain bike was refunded......so not sure why you think there are funds owed to you. 

I see the bike sold twice. Once in October  and again in December plus some other stuff that sold. I wonder if the OP has not received any money for any of these?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply