cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted Listings Overcharged 2nd day

I have the automated suggest ad rate for all my items with a cap of 12%. When I look at my items it actually tells me that my cap is 12%. Today, like yesterday, I was overcharged!!!! 14%. Now, I know that many may say, but that is not a lot. If you don't sell a lot because of all those ebay glitches and rolling seller black outs, than every penny counts. Why should I allow ebay to charge me a higher fee for something that 1. i did not authorize and 2. for a system that is not even working right. They must have preschoolers fixing the system. Amazon works world wide, and while they have issue too, they get it fixed. No sales, no money. Happy Friday!  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Promoted Listings Overcharged 2nd day

If you were erroneously charged you'll need to contact CS for a credit. So far I haven't seen any other reports like this so it might be an isolated incident.

At any point in the past 30 days did you have a 14% cap? If you did that would explain it. The rate can apply for up to 30 days, depending when the buyer clicked on the listing.

If it's a reoccurring issue you can end your promoted listing campaigns and start a new one fresh. It might shake any issue tied to the current campaign.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply