cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems With Checkout

Anybody else having problems today checking out after a buy it now?

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Problems With Checkout

Did you ever get this problem resolved? What did you do? I'm having that same problem today. 

Message 46 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

Unable to checkout on 3-27-2019 and today on 3-28-2019.  Tried two different browsers and trouble persists.  Not good

Message 47 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

a google search indicates the error is with international purchases and may be a paypal issue. Perhaps call them to check and see if they are having problems and make sure your payment email is correct if you are a new seller. 

Message 48 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

yes it asks to choose payment method but then the tab you click to pay is not active so just at a dead end.

Message 49 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

I’m having problems with eBay I haven’t been able to buy anything for about a week now 

Message 50 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

8/5/19, problems trying to check out with 8 items.  Clicked the "go to checkout" at least a dozen times with no results.  Today 8/6/19 I tried to check out at least a dozen times on mozilla browser with no results.  Tried Chrome also with no results.  Tried to contact ebay to tell them about problem - not successful.

Message 51 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

@kyleandjoanne2016 

8/5/19, problems trying to check out with 8 items.

Try removing some or all of the items from your cart and checking out individual items, or paying individual sellers if possible. There may be one problematic item causing an issue for you.

Where exactly is the process getting stuck?

Message 52 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

I just deleted everything in my cart.  Thanks for caring.  I have been purchasing items on ebay for decades and this is the only time I have clicked "go to checkout" and the web site didn't work, it just had a message stating that the process didn't work and offered to send me to my-ebay or the general ebay web site.  After 100+ tries in 2 browsers, and sending a message to ebay, posting on this site, I gave up.  I will not try to purchase anything on ebay after this experience.

Message 53 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

will not take any of my CC
Message 54 of 55
latest reply

Problems With Checkout

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.
Message 55 of 55
latest reply