cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing bulk sales invoices & pick list error...solved!

Since this past Sunday (5-20) I was not able to print bulk packing slips or pick lists. On the print documents page in the preview documents box I would get an error that said something like (unable to preview documents, please close page and try again) ... I'm going by memory but this is the gist of it. I spoke with eBay several time over the next 5 days but all they could do was report it. I was able to print packing slips individually though. I was also having an issue with updating item quantities from the active listings page... I got an error message saying something about eBay International Standard Delivery not available. I was able to edit the listings and update quantities that way... but this issue is what tipped me off to the cause of the problem.

I checked my shipping preferences and found that eBay International Shipping was now active (I have been waiting for it... and was surprised I had not been notified! I went to my business policies and removed international shipping from them all. Today...everything is back to normal! I hope this helps others....

Joshua Trenge
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0