Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Shipping Label missing again from sold order page

devon@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

Hello,

Hope that you are doing well!

I wanted to see if I could report a recurring glitch similar to that reported here

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/quot-print-shipping-label-quot-now-missin...

In this instance it appears that "print label" was again replaced with something. In this case it was replaced by "relist". This causes about 5 more clicks and page loads to get to order details and the ability to print label from there. I am aware of the bulk label printing but that leaves a wide margin for error. For most of us having the item pic and description on the print label page allows us to easily verify the accuracy of the shipment contents.

Paid sold items are more likely to be shipped than relisted. Is this change an error or are all the extra clicks deemed necessary?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Print Shipping Label missing again from sold order page

@coinslabz26 wrote:

devon@ebay 

elizabeth@ebay 

Hello,

Hope that you are doing well!

I wanted to see if I could report a recurring glitch similar to that reported here

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/quot-print-shipping-label-quot-now-missin...

In this instance it appears that "print label" was again replaced with something. In this case it was replaced by "relist". This causes about 5 more clicks and page loads to get to order details and the ability to print label from there. I am aware of the bulk label printing but that leaves a wide margin for error. For most of us having the item pic and description on the print label page allows us to easily verify the accuracy of the shipment contents.

Paid sold items are more likely to be shipped than relisted. Is this change an error or are all the extra clicks deemed necessary?

Hi @coinslabz26. We don't have any reports of this being an error, however, we'll get this feedback over to the design team right away. If it is a glitch and/or they need further info, we'll reach out!

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Print Shipping Label missing again from sold order page

Many thanks!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply