cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium Store Subscription Counter showing 0 listings used - 5 DAYS NOW!!!

For 5 days now, my Premium Store Subscription Counter has been showing 0/1000 used.   Unfortunately, I don't check my counter til the last 10 days or so of the month, when I really need to watch it & it's been out ever since I checked 5 days ago.   

I need to know how many listings I have left.  It's been 5 DAYS!!!   Why on earth would something like this take 5 days to fix??? 

Chrome Legacy Window 1202021 54005 PM.bmp.jpg

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

7 days now & it's still at zero.  At the end of the month, when people REALLY need to know how many listings are left! 

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Make that 9 days.  C'mon Ebay - you need to fix this!!!

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Happened to me too. 1st call to Ebay resulted  in ignorant rep saying that's the way it's supposed to be even though I proved him wrong by showing him the correct way on 2 of my 4 ebay sites. So I dropped it  then later that day and had rep put in technical problem. Took them 2 days to correct problem 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

It finally resolved for me when it was a new month.  

Ridiculous that you were told it was supposed to be that way.  I rely on that field to know how many I've listed for the month & how many freebie store listings I have left.  

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You are in Managed Payments, so you get 50,000 extra listings, and that is where your fixed price listings are being deducted from.  Look at the screen shot.  You used 25 and have 49,975 remaining.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@disneyshopper wrote:

You are in Managed Payments, so you get 50,000 extra listings, and that is where your fixed price listings are being deducted from.  Look at the screen shot.  You used 25 and have 49,975 remaining.

Uhhh, no, you are looking at the wrong field.  Yes, I am in MP, BUT CSA sellers only get 1000 Free Listings for CSA with a Premium Store.  If you look at my screen shot, you can see it says 0/1000.   Right next to where I put the giant red HERE.  I am not the only one, many sellers had this happen.   I was at 800 something at the time this happened & through what was left of the month, I went over 1000 & started being charged (as I should have been).  

The field you're talking about is NOT the one I am referring to, that one is for non-CSA.   The one I'm referring to is where I put the giant red HERE & says 0/1000 used. 

I know what I'm doing & what I'm talking about, I've been selling since 97 & use this field every month.  

eBay Seller since 1996

Message 7 of 7
latest reply