cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout Failed

So now finally there's a banner saying they have a "problem with some payouts"  This is horrible, we didn't have a choice to change to this and I need my money and nobody can be reached

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Payout Failed

where is this banner?

Message 2 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

I am having the same issue.  And no ability to contact customer support?  any resolution or idea what is going on.  I have reset my banking info and called my bank, but they said no record of an attempt to deposit last night.

Message 3 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

I looked around, but I don't see any banner stating that. But yeah, looks like it is happening to millions of Sellers. SMH. We have bills to pay and no way to access our money until eBay fixes it. Ebay isn't letting us know anything. This is the first thing I heard that there is a *banner* posted somewhere about it. I mean, I guess that's something, but I sure haven't seen it yet.

Message 4 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

Same problem here.  Not a fan of the changes and lack of control over my funds.

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

I saw the small banner only on the very bottom of one of the help pages with the call customer service disabled, nothing in My ebay or any response from them except an email saying it is my issue with the bank which it isn't.

Message 6 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

wanna bet they got hacked and all our payouts are now sitting in a foreign bank!

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

found it. its at the bottom of the help and contact page highlighted in yellow. go to the very bottom of the page!

Message 8 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

The banner is at the bottom of the help page where you finally get to ask to tale to an agent (of course it is unavailable). However, that banner is misleading. It does not say there is a problem with payouts. It actually says, "Some sellers may notice a delay with payments being available in their eBay account. We're looking into the issue and will have it fixed soon. "  The problem is not with payments becoming available. It is with the deposit of our funds into our own accounts!

Message 9 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

Sure hope not! But I have to admit that thought crossed my mind, given all the craziness going on in the World today, nothing would surprise me at this point! 

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

I was skeptical of this change from the beginning. Now I see I was justified. eBay needs to tell us why our money isn't coming through! Now, please.

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

I was the same. Keep getting the same message. ‘Unable to deposit funds’. I try to change my details get asked for verification on my account number.  Message back reads. ‘ incorrect account number.’  
so frustrating 

Message 12 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

Its been 3 weeks and failed payout i have called and no luck

i dont have any banner as i was told i would get one

i was thinking of closing account so that way they will have to mail me a check or something

i need mu money im not working!!   So frustrating!! Bring back paypal

Message 13 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

I tried to call. Was a 3 hour wait on helpline!  Tried to mail no luck with that either!  Getting beyond a joke now.   Keep getting the emails to updat my account.  Still can’t do it!   WE NEED HELP!! 

Message 14 of 37
latest reply

Payout Failed

Under managed payments, I too kept seeing payout failed ! After searching I went to My all selling tab was able to update info from there,  they now wanted My SS number, filled that in and the payment went through !  Been on eBay 20 years and never had to do that !

Message 15 of 37
latest reply