cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now Missing Save the seller, other items on the sale on the lsiting page.

Big mess. Just got a large AD under the Seller information.

Save this seller, Other items on the sale were disappeared from the each listing page (Safari, Firefox).

The item ended e-mail link now showing other seller's listing. Where is my listing????

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Now Missing Save the seller, other items on the sale on the lsiting page.

Same here. In the area where Save Seller used to be, the "View Seller's Other Items" link is also missing. I used that feature all the time rather than the store link because many stores are disorganized and I can more easily find what I'm looking for with the 'view...' link. To Save Seller, one has to go to the store page to do it now

On Sale Banner is completely gone on my listings also...it had been moved to the bottom of the page where very few would ever see it, but no longer there either. Instead, there's a tiny blue link called Items On Sale below the Item Specifics section and next to my store logo. When I clicked, it took me back to my store instead of to the former page which showed ALL my current promos.

My store/Our stores are still a mess since the updates in May and I think everyone affected should be given a REFUND since it's been over a month with no resolution because THIS IS NOT THE PRODUCT WE CHOSE TO PAY FOR!!! I'm going to call, ask for a supervisor, and DEMAND a refund for the month of May and if it's not fixed in June, then I'll be calling again!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply