cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No pictures displayed below Ebay banner "Organize watched items into custom Lists"

Ever since the banner for "Organize watched items into custom Lists" was added on the Watch List page, NO pictures for watched items will display on my Watch List below that banner. My mobile app works fine showing all pictures, BUT that banner is not added in my mobile version. On my computer the watched items above this banner display the picture of the item as normal, but no pictures are displayed for items on my Watch List below this banner. When you click on a watched item below the banner to see the entire ad, the ad displays normally with pictures. Has anyone else experienced this? It is really annoying.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: No pictures displayed below Ebay banner "Organize watched items into custom Lists"

@luckydutchman2 

Has anyone else experienced this?

Yes, I believe some folks started reporting seeing this in early February.

See here for some possible workarounds until eBay fixes it:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/No-Photos-on-Watch-List-Page-Again/m-p/29483372

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: No pictures displayed below Ebay banner "Organize watched items into custom Lists"

Have been having the same problem off & on for about a month... but now it seems to be a permanent thing.. in both my Watch List. Wish List & Personal Lists as well.. These lists are my go to lists for Buying & it's driving me crazy...

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the reply. The link does seem to display all of the pictures again in My Ebay. Interestingly enough that version does not include the "Organize watched items ...." banner which I believe seemed to start the problem. Thanks again for your response.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Same prob here.... When will ebay fix this issues its ongoing and quite a pain in the ^%$#.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hallelujah! I just checked my Watch List and all pictures were displayed - even below the "Organize watched items into custom lists" banner. For now, it appears that the problem has been fixed. Of course that is only until they mess with things again and screw something else up. Thanks.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I also posted about this and as of yesterday afternoon, looks like all photos are displaying again in the Watch List. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply