cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly listed items receive a few views, then nothing for rest of 30 day period. Why?

Newly listed items receive a few views in first 2 days, then nothing for rest of 30 day period. Why does this occur? Is eBay only showing our items when newly listed? We have 17 years experience sourcing, listing, and selling antiques and collectibles. Sales have decreased -65% or more, this compared to any previous year (last 10 years). Help. Why is this happening?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Newly listed items receive a few views, then nothing for rest of 30 day period. Why?

I was having the same problem, amongst many others. I stepped back from eBay for a few months, not selling anything, all summer. I only recently started to re-dunk my toe into the water. Very disheartening to hear that the same problems that were present four or five months ago, are still with us. My listing exposure got so bad, that the only snowballs chance in....well... Suffice it to say, promoted listings is certainly no shooting fish in a barrel, but that was the only way I was getting even the most measly of listing visits. I then decided to step back and let everybody else churn up the waters for a while. C'est la vie 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply