cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New view for printing shipping labels

Does anybody know when this new view /process for shipping labels will happen?  As with all of Ebay's "new" views, I know it is going to become permanent whether we like it or not.  I hate the seller hub.  It takes a lot more time to list with this hub.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The new label started today. You can opt out to the classic but you know that won't last too long.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@3031cheryl  @mauitinkerbel  Make sure you give feedback on the new label page. There is a tell us what you think link.   I hate it.    

Supposedly it was only going to be for new and occasional sellers.   I am neither.  I am not super high volume but I do use seller hub.   Usually I have at least a couple of labels to print so thankfully I can use bulk label printing.  

I think it's going to be confusing to new sellers who don't know that they have to click see more in order to view package sizes other than flat rate.   Plus there is no option for USPS insurance only shipcover

If you don't like seller hub you can still use the all selling page if your signed up for seller hub.  

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

The all selling page unfortunately appears is getting a make over also and turning into a multipile page view similar to seller hub.   So be sure to give feedback on why you prefer all of your selling, sold, unsold, etc... on one page.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I did leave my feedback telling them I hated the new page and where is the option for USPS insurance.  I have never used Shipcover and don't know anyone who does.  ebay has been full of glitches for the last few weeks hopefully this is just another one and they will change it.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

And where the hell did FedEx labels go.  I HATE this new page.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

>>And where the hell did FedEx labels go

I believe you have to switch back to classic label page for FedEx labels (or to change ship date, ship from zip, or use USPS insurance.)

>>I HATE this new page

Yeah, me too! (I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure from what I've read, along with years of experience, I'm not going to be happy)

Message 6 of 6
latest reply