cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update for iPhone Has Wrong Shipping Costs

USPS says they have not changed their rates. I weigh my first class products and include the weight of shipping materials so I'm pretty right on with the actual shipping cost. Today, as of an hour ago,  i have to re-enter my shipping info, size, weight and shipping method. My first class shipping is showing up that "buyer pays $6.00" and "buyer pays $6.70" ....for FIRST CLASS MAIL (usually 4oz-13oz). This should be $3.50-$5.00 tops. I can't seem to correct it. Also, the amount for priority flat rate padded envelope has gone up (on ebay) by about $.70, from $6.80 to $7.50.....I list my items by "sell similar".....There is nothing similar about this update. Not happy with it. Anyone else? (I'm going to check the shipping costs on my desktop platform and see what it says)

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The thing I noticed is that after listing using the app to ship first class, somehow it was changed to parcel select. I had to manually change each one on my laptop. What a pain.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I originally did that, too, to check whether it was the app or actual new shipping costs. It's the app. Mine is now doing something similar. even though i can select "first class", the weight remains correct but the dimensions change. It keeps making my packages be 4" deep! yikes. And even when I edit a previous post, the first class postage remains at $3.75, no matter what I put in there. At least it's better than it was. I can do it all within the app now. BIG SIGH. Hopefully, they'll fix it.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply