cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need more critical fields for sorting and bulk editing our items

We need to have more sortable fields for our listings in order to modify/edit/bulk edit our listings and not miss listings.

We need a sortable shipping field that separates items by what default shipping the item has.  This will really help with the upcoming demand to manually shift items to Ground Advantage.

We need a sortable Condition field so we can separate items by their condition.  We have instances where we need to find listings under certain conditions.  Particularly if we have any left in the Refurbished status that need to now change to Used.

It would even be great to have a sortable Sku/Custom field as many sellers use that for bin info, location info of items,etc.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@rugerskick wrote:

We need to have more sortable fields for our listings in order to modify/edit/bulk edit our listings and not miss listings.

We need a sortable shipping field that separates items by what default shipping the item has.  This will really help with the upcoming demand to manually shift items to Ground Advantage.

We need a sortable Condition field so we can separate items by their condition.  We have instances where we need to find listings under certain conditions.  Particularly if we have any left in the Refurbished status that need to now change to Used.

It would even be great to have a sortable Sku/Custom field as many sellers use that for bin info, location info of items,etc.

Shipping amount is available, so is SKU/Custom, Condition is not.

Have you used this?

slippinjimmy_0-1688186739469.png

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I didnt say shipping AMOUNT.

I asked to sort by shipping SERVICE.  IE all items that use first class, or priority, or fedex ground, or ups whatever.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It would be nice if we could have the service show as well as the cost (preferably on a as you need it basis).

My only solution is that FCP is most often under a certain amount so if I sort by shipping cost I know that anything under say $8.50 (I use manually entered flat rates) will be FCP.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

shipping cost doesn't work if you have calculated shipping...........only shows the word "calculated".....not an amount.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply