cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 'sort'"box will not work - it will not drop down so that I can search newly listed etc.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: My 'sort'"box will not work - it will not drop down so that I can search newly listed etc.

We have 4 computers in yhe house. We have tried safari google firefox and int explorer. Laptop om windows 10 works intermittently the others not at all. Rang ebay 3 times and tried all suggesions - turning off firewall, clearing history cache cookies but no success. EBay insisting its not their problem

Can use ebay US and ebay UK successfully on all browsers 

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Re: My 'sort'"box will not work - it will not drop down so that I can search newly listed etc.

Have you called ebay. They say its an internet issue and not their problem. I have optus but also logged into telstra and still not working. 

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer all dont work on my Win10 PC. My partner sits beside me using Chrome Win10 she has no problem using the whole site

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Any ideas?

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

My W10 browser has been working again for about 36 hours now but W7 and safari still not working ????

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

My Sort Selection will NOT STICK TO MY PREFERENCE, 'Newly Listed' .  It always goes back to 'Most Relevent'. There's been no mention of this problem here since back in May & there was NO ANSWER back then for a solution. ... Running latest Firefox. Everything smooth as silk.  Why is this happening.. ???

Message 21 of 21
latest reply