cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listing stay secound day to 0 views

Hello , guys yesterday i list my products in ebay for first time and i have 0 views , i try to search my product in site with title but not showing. I think this is some bug or maybe i make something wrong. Btw i have active one listing and one auction but when i click on my profile again showing 0 listings. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That listing appears to have been revised today, and therefore is unlikely to appear in search until tomorrow.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225330203758

In addition, it appears you only ship to the United States, which means you will not be able to see your own items when indexing is complete if you are searching using an address in Bulgaria to calculate your shipping.

You may have problems selling a battery charger to US buyers when the charger does not have a US 120V AC plug on it.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

New listings take up to 24 hours to be indexed and appear in search; if you revise a listing before it is indexed, it goes to the back of the line.

If you still cannot find your listing when it has been 24 hours since the last revision, please post an item number.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

My listing is from 24 hours but i revise product before hour becouse i thinking problem is from title but not. My item number is eBay item number is 225330203758.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Nothing comes up with that item number in a search and I see no listings when i click view listings next to your name.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

That listing appears to have been revised today, and therefore is unlikely to appear in search until tomorrow.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225330203758

In addition, it appears you only ship to the United States, which means you will not be able to see your own items when indexing is complete if you are searching using an address in Bulgaria to calculate your shipping.

You may have problems selling a battery charger to US buyers when the charger does not have a US 120V AC plug on it.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you very much for fast answer i will edit again my post and I will be patient 🙂

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

You are very welcome -- good luck!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I just found it under completed listings.  I only looked under active listings.  Good job @eburtonlab !

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 8
latest reply