cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Summary page just went to Orders, can't see Bids/Offers or Watchlist now.

Summary stopped working, just shows Orders. How do I get other items back on Summary page?

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: My Summary page just went to Orders, can't see Bids/Offers or Watchlist now.

I was using my iPad the other night. I realized the order we are referring to is now the same as the order on the mobile app. Current bids are below the other items and above selling.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Re: My Summary page just went to Orders, can't see Bids/Offers or Watchlist now.

Keep submitting negative feedback on the Summary page at the top right. MAYBE they will realize they effed up in making this design change. I called in and complained via phone support as well. Not only is there not any way to opt out or revert this change, but they reversed the sections on the page into the WORST possible order. The LEAST useful order possible.

And according to the person I spoke with on the phone, this was an intentional change.

The people running eBay are complete morons. Stop fixing things to death.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

I have submitted my thoughts on this change several times. I did change the My eBay setting to Watchlist, so that helps get me there quickly. Unfortunately, when I sign on, the Summary page comes up.  I used to think My eBay was the opening page. Not sure if there is a way to make it the opening page now. 

This change will probably keep me from making offers anymore, or bidding early. I want to see those when I sign on as it may need immediate attention. Then Watchlist, as something might be ending soon.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Unfortunately, when I sign on, the Summary page comes up.

What page comes up when you sign in depends on what link you are using.

Try using a link to your Watch List page instead of what you are using now.

Or use your Bids & Offers page instead.

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/v2/bidsoffers

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

As of this morning, the summary page appears to be fixed. Order of page sections is back to the way it used to be:

1. Offers

2. Watchlist

3. Orders

Message 20 of 20
latest reply