cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Summary page just went to Orders, can't see Bids/Offers or Watchlist now.

Summary stopped working, just shows Orders. How do I get other items back on Summary page?

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: My Summary page just went to Orders, can't see Bids/Offers or Watchlist now.

You do not see your Watch List or Best Offers if you scroll down? How about if you hold down the shift key and refresh the page.

Try another browser. If the page loads normally there, try deleting the cache in your original browser.

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Re: My Summary page just went to Orders, can't see Bids/Offers or Watchlist now.

Tried everything and does same thing on Edge.

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Can't find a way to add Bids/Offers or Watchlist back to Summary....

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

My Summary page at the top has Watch list, then Orders, and last- Bidding. Why did the bidding suddenly move to the bottom of the page? have to scroll down to see items I am bidding on now? Must be another program change to move things around so the programmers can earn they pay. Another downgrade.

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

I still see Orders, Watch List and Bids & Offers sections on my Summary page if I scroll down.

It is possible eBay is testing something new with some accounts, but it would not make sense for eBay to drop those sections entirely from the page -- that would leave the Summary page as just a copy of the Purchase History, then.

Are you using this link?

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/summary

Any difference if you disable add-ons such as ad blockers?

Can you see your offers and watch list items if you use the Canadian site?

https://www.ebay.ca/mye/myebay/summary

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

I can see Bids/Offers and Watchlist if I click those tabs. Only Orders on Summary. Just makes it difficult to keep tabs on everything. It just changed sometime today and I had not done anything that I can think of to cause it, and I don't see any way to change it back. 

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Yes, any current bids are now showing at the bottom of the summary page. Annoying.

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

OK, my bad. I had a lot of recent small purchases and didn't scroll all the way to the bottom. Orders, then Watchlist and then Bids/Offers. Just the opposite of what it was, and should be. Thanks for sticking with me. Still, extremely annoying and not how I manage what I do on eBay. Thanks!

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Mine also, orders then watchlist. All upside down!!!

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

I had the same thing happen and kept scrolling. It's all the way at the bottom. Looks like eBay "improved" again and reorganized the categories. Watchlist and Bids & Offers now appear at the bottom. You'd think these eBay scholars would have figured out by now to just leave alone what has worked well for years. 

I can't wait for tomorrow to see what the eBay geniuses come up with next. I sweat at times it seems as if they are actually trying to sabotage their own business. I'm sure it comforts them to know that after they ruin this business, they can slide right into a US government job and keep up their incompetent processes.

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

No, there is no need to apologize. Ebay could have put out a notification alerting to this or better yet... JUST LEFT IT ALONE! Everyone has utilized this the same way for years and there is no need to "improve" the order of categories. Every day it's something else with the eBay Continuous Unimprovement team.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Just wondering why they did it without alerting the millions of people that utilize eBay. Another improvement that goes wrong. It seems to be a trend with them. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

You didn't do anything. It's the eBay scholars making more "improvements."

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

At the top of the Summary page is "Tell us what you think". I click and gave it a thumbs down and wrote what I thought.

Message 15 of 20
latest reply