cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing photos-

First of all, while a seller with a store that I pay extra for, why weren't we messaged and told about technical difficulties and what they are? I still only know many of my photos are missing!! Why did we have to learn about the "glitch" on our own! Secondly what other possible problems should we be looking for? We recently had a 20% discount taken down to 10% then you have a glitch? The 10% was to pay for improved service- NOT happening! I've spent over an hour and a half on two attempts to call ebay and could not get through. How about spending some money on some decent hold music with decent sound quality? At the least hire some more people!!! This is bad cause many of us have spent a lot of time and effort to list these items and I'm sorry but your response and whimpy apology isn't enough for me! Shame on ebay. As retaliation and due to a "glitch" on my end I will no longer be providing buying or selling feedback until more is done to compensate sellers!   

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Missing photos AGAIN

Because eBay makes it very clear that they don't care about sellers. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The images issue looks to be with us until next week (holiday+weekend). Here is a tool you can use to identify your affected listings...

This tool will identify the listings that have zero or just one image.

http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/BulkPhotoScanner.htm

After running a "Fast Scan", they would use the "CSV Cnt" report and would then check listings with zero photos, or listings with only one photo when they know their listings contain multiples.

Many sellers don't know that they are missing photos because they have thousands of listings. Some sellers have indicated they don't want to wait for eBay and want to fix on their own, but don't know the extent of the problem. This scanner will help them locate listings with a problem. 

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

As of right now 10/31 my store doesn't have ANY photos.  The main photo shows on the listing but NONE inside. What is going on?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Whatever photo issue you have is not the one in this old thread.

I see gallery photos in your store, in the listings accessed from your store, gallery photos on your items in search, and in alle listings from search I checked using Firefox 31.

I would suggest trying another browser and looking again.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply