cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May 2019 Feedback Gone

I’ve just noticed that feedback left for me as a buyer from May 2019 has disappeared. Feedback that I left for a seller that I purchased from in May is also gone from her page and she has no feedback in May either. Has eBay stopped posting the current month’s feedback?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: May 2019 Feedback Gone

@jol909 

eBay is currently having an issue with new feedback; for the past two weeks or so, all new feedback is showing a date of April 1st, which may affect the way that feedback is displayed on the app or in Seller hub.

Despite that, the feedback should be appearing correctly sorted in your feedback profile. According to your feedback profile, you have given and received two feedback in the last month.

Here is an alternate link for viewing feedback:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayFeedback&FClassic=true&ssPageName=STRK...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@jol909 

eBay is currently having an issue with new feedback; for the past two weeks or so, all new feedback is showing a date of April 1st, which may affect the way that feedback is displayed on the app or in Seller hub.

Despite that, the feedback should be appearing correctly sorted in your feedback profile. According to your feedback profile, you have given and received two feedback in the last month.

Here is an alternate link for viewing feedback:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayFeedback&FClassic=true&ssPageName=STRK...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, had no idea. Do you think their plan is to keep user ID’s private on the feedback that’s shown?  All feedback shows a buyer/seller with 0 feedback and no ID. Enjoy your weekend. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@jol909 

Do you mean the lack of feedback numbers under "feedback left for others"?

That might be intentional to prevent users from trying to connect buyers to transactions through feedback numbers, or it might just be a side effect of the current problem, or a completely unrelated issue.

Unless eBay makes an announcement or fixes one or the other issue, there is no way to tell if it part of a plan.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I’ve tried for over 5 weeks to let EBay know that the feedback notification has been missing. It seems that nobody can get in contact with tech group. I’ve told the reps I’ve talked with that this is hurting the sellers but they say there’s nothing they can really do about it, their hands are tied.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hey about a month ago I noticed I had lost 1000 feedback. Called to try to have it fixed, customer service had no idea what to do. I am really mad about this!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply