cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Markdown Manager

Please have your eBay brain people fix the Markdown Manager in order Sellers can put items up for sale without waiting for two weeks. Whoever thought of the new idea in the first place needs to have their head examined. It hurts eBay sales both from eBay and the Seller.
Leo, registered eBay seller and buyer since December 1996.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Markdown Manager

I couldn't agree with you more on the new Markdown Manager 2-week waiting period.   What a stupid idea.  As a result, my sales plummetted about 50%!   Thanks genuises.   Less money for me is less for you - much less.   This idea could very well kill my business   So congrats!

John Matthews
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the comment. I guess someone who has a job with eBay concerning the Markdown Mangager has nothing better to do except to screw things up. It is a stupid mess. Leo, clothesusa (Member of eBay since December 1996)

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I have absolutely NO IDEA which items have been marked down since this MDM mes started - originally I tried to set up sales, then deleted them, then added sales to the items that rolled off every day and to the new listings I place up every day - 

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED AND DISMAYED!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The person that put together the new Markdown Manager has to have their head examined. It is the worst change eBay has ever made. It takes two weeks now to put anything on sale in your eBay Store............
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I planned to have a Christmas in July sale. It is a bust because I can not put anything on sale. I have lost a lot of money. Thanks.

I had worked all June preparing for this sale. I have wasted a lot of time.

Mark

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

What makes this even worse customers are not getting the Fast & Free portion of a markdown too.  So no Free shipping which eBay was so proud of - for the sellers that use it.    Totally screwed up policy.  They should at least allow free shiopping on all goods from the moment it is listed.   And TEST everything before you launch it - another eBay shortfall. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply