cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make an Offer button in my auction not working...is this a problem ebay is working on?

donalda2
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Make an Offer button in my auction not working...is this a problem ebay is working on?

Still having same problem using Safari on IPad. Best offer box is mostly blank with no way to review and send offer. 

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Re: Make an Offer button in my auction not working...is this a problem ebay is working on?

Almost every post in the past few days about make offer has been an issue using the ipad
Can you try another device as mine works with my laptop using windows 10 Edge browser & Iphone  works as well 

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

I could use a laptop in an emergency. I'd prefer the issue be addressed as 99% of my ebay browsing is on IPad. Also, I have the same problem using Safari on IPhone. You are likely using the app.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

I am using the App , I didn't try with the browser
Ok just popped on to the browser and I get the blue Make offer & when I click that it goes to 
How much would you like to offer. It allows me to enter amount , blue review offer comes up I hit that  and  then it says submit.

That's when I stopped the test because I have another of the same item I am waiting on a  offer response from and don't want to end up with 2 

So unless it doesn't work on the very final step it appears to be working in the browser of my iphone as well as the App.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Also found this see last posts page 2 of thread on the mobile App board
Is this the same issue?
Just throwing it out there incase it is the reason . 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Mobile-App-iOS/iPad-update-link/td-p/28003300/page/2

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

I'm having another issue with the same thing.  I'm using firefox on windows.  When I go to make an offer to a specific vendor I get the following, and there is no information os to what buyer requirements. anyone know what this cryptic message means?  I entered 30.00 as an offer.

means.

what_is_this_ebay.JPG

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Sorry no idea what that message means & I couldn't duplicate that error , using Windows 10 with Edge

make offer 2.JPG

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Ebay app works for offers on ipad. Just use app to make offer and delete app after and go back to ebay on safari.. hopefully ebay fixes issue soon, but i just used app on ipad to make offers and deleted app after, since I dislike the app
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

I am having the same issue as I am using Google Chrome on Windows with my IPad and cannot make an offer on anything. I have to use the app which I don’t like but it does allow me to make an offer. What concerns me is that my sales have fallen off a cliff this month and I List all of my items using the iPad. I am afraid that people who may be prospective buyers may have the same issue and just get frustrated and move on to another item. My offers have notify dropped also. This started around Valentine’s Day and ongoing today! Thank you 

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I have a I pad the make offer is blank white with the offer box but no where to submit
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

I just attempted to make an offer using Chrome browser on my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.   I also get no progress.

I was able to make the offer using Windows and Chrome.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Hi,

I don't know if eBay is working to correct the problem.

Here is my IPad Safari work around: I place the item I want to make a "best offer" on into my shopping cart, then I go to the eBay community page (here), I click on the grey shopping cart icon in the upper right hand corner of this page. I then click on the item title listing that I just moved into the shopping cart. For some reason I can now see the listing and a viable "make a best offer" button and I can make my offer. 

I don't know why it works or if there is a easier way to get the same result. But this works for me.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

I had 2 customers contact me regarding this issue.  One couldn't submit a Best Offer.  The other couldn't accept a  best offer that I sent thru messaging.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Hope ebay is working on this. All i have is an ipad with Safari. I can type in an offer but there is no button to submit it!!!

Message 15 of 16
latest reply