cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Not Showing Up Under... TIME ENDING SOONEST. Also Date is missing after 9-Days.

Here is an example. After 9-days the Date is no longer showing. When I am searching by

EbayMissingDate.png

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Listing Not Showing Up Under... TIME ENDING SOONEST. Also Date is missing after 9-Days.

A bit confused... I searched the 'Belonni' and found nothing. Could it be that it's a BIN instead of an Auction?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You are right. There is a 3rd issue, probably more.  I should have posted that one as well as a problem with the search. I wasn't trying to promote any listing in particular, however you are pointing out another one of the search parameters that fails to produce the desired results.. When you cut and past a word or group of words, many times the Search can't find it.  So far we have identified 3 areas where the SEARCH FIELD failed to find the item.

1- Time Ending Soonest

2- Date after 9-Days

3- A word search intermittently failing to find the item(s)

THESE SEARCH PARAMETERS SHOULD BE TESTED BEFORE MAKING THE WEB PAGES LIVE. As a seller, I should not have to keep testing the pages to make sure they are working correctly, which they are not. Numerous problems have been found. I just don't want to be a nuisance posting too many of these. Their programmers should know better. Beta Testing is a process where every function of a web page is tested before releasing it live to the users.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply