cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lettermail Shipping Destination Options Changing When Posting Similar Listing

I post about 100 listings per week, copying from a previous listing and changing any relevant information/pictures. For all shipments, I offer letter mail to Canada and US at no charge, and for a small fee to International destinations.

In the eBay app, when selecting "Sell Similar" at random, the app is changing the Canada Post USA Letter-Post shipping destination to Worldwide (instead of United States) - enabling international buyers to select this option and avoid paying for shipping. 

Any other sellers seeing this? I've noticed when I've caught the error, I have to delete all international shipping options, and re-add them. When re-adding, there are clear delays when selecting the options. I'm wondering if it's an app efficiency issue with the latest update?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Lettermail Shipping Destination Options Changing When Posting Similar Listing

I’m in Canada as well but I do not use the app and have no idea how to set up a listing on it..   You might want to ask on the ,ca board as sellers on this .com board  probably use the US version where postage is set up differently.   Someone on .ca may be having the same problem.
https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/bd-p/213

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Lettermail Shipping Destination Options Changing When Posting Similar Listing

Appreciate it, thank you!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply