cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items not showing in my store

I took my store off of vacation setting yesterday and have been made aware that only 4 items show in my store.  If you play with options in my store you can actually see approximately 52 of the 251 items that I pay to have seen.  After just one more frustrating call to CS I was told that they were aware of the problem with vacation mode and that they will fix it as soon as possible.  After researching the discussion board I can see that this same problem has been reported repeatedly since 2017.  What exactly does as soon as possible mean?  I pay for my items to be seen in my store  - does Ebay not understand that when you pay for something you should receive it?  They expect us to always satisfy our customers but they don't seem to care how their customers feel and whether of not we receive what we are paying for.  I have never been so frustrated.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Items not showing in my store

@lconway50 wrote:

What exactly does as soon as possible mean? 

I think in this case it means after the very long list of other issues they are creating by the pair for every 1 they have been trying to solve. I wouldn't hold your breath. Maybe start using the 'sell similar' option to recreate new listings. It's not like having watchers matters anymore with GTC.

Thanks for bringing this up. I was considering using vacation settings to take a few days off soon. Maybe a better way would be to bulk edit the quantity for all listings to zero if you go on vacation

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Items not showing in my store

Try doing a bulk edit (but don't change anything) and then save. Sometimes this will fix that vacation issue.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply