cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Specific HUGE List and Free Shipping coming up as Default

doug@ebay

tyler@ebay

Good evening Gentlemen,

Just curious, who let the new guy mess around with the Advanced Listing Tool while nobody was watching?  (just kidding).  Starting today, with item number  332627277985 and 332627285934, two things that I am aware of occured.

1. Item specific list is huge:  the first pic below is for item 332627285934, the wooden tool carrier box.  The 2nd pic is for a Cast Iron skillet listing I created but will not take it live until late tomorrow.  Most of the item specifics now being supplied do not apply.  Its almost as though the programming is grabbing words from the title and bringing every item specifc up it can find.

2. I did not notice at first but Free Shipping is now checked as the default on the Listing form ... I ship virtually nothing with free shipping.  I noticed it creating some skillet listings then went back and checked the two item numbers mentioned above and sure enough, Free Shipping was being shown.

These are issues I noticed ... there may be more ... any info you can supply would be helpful.

Screenshot (1134).pngScreenshot (1135).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Item Specific HUGE List and Free Shipping coming up as Default

tyler@ebay  Thanks Big T for following up on this matter ... one ID here does not get those long lists and the other one that WAS getting them, the lists seem to be shorter ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 16 of 16
latest reply